ATD has an experienced engineering team with a solid background in projects with high technical complexity.
We offer technical consulting and engineering services for the transportation sector, making possible the most complex logistics solutions for projects in Latin America.
Our Engineering and Project Management division offers the following services:
- Survey and technical viability studies
- Geometric viability studies
- Structural viability studies
- Technical advisory, reports and interface with government institutions for heady load transport.
- Navy Engineering studies to support:
- Stowage plans
- Load-out / in of heavy load cargoes
- Ballast and stability studies in barge transportation
- Navigability in rivers and maritime channels of private terminals
- Super heavy load tying aboard and load movements aboard
- Reviews of Shipowners? stability studies
Mechanical Engineering to support industrial assembling:
- Rigging studies for crane operations
- Studies about horizontal movements and lifting of parts and modules at industrial units.