ATD has a solid experience in this off-shore Services and Shipping for Oil & Gas, Energy, Off-Shore Platforms and modular construction of industrial unities, freight services for heavy cargoes ships, support activities for structures and unities assembling in high seas. Our wide international network of collaborators allows ATD Group to offer all logistics services for projects of FPSO installations, Drilling Rigs, FSRU, Jacket Platforms, off-shore wind farms, marine substations, rolling-out ships from yard, and logistics support in service terminals for infrastructure at high sea.
Inside the organization, our freight and intermediation department has as its main activity the constant search for the best technical and economic solutions for our clients needs. With the support of our internal engineering team and the shipowners engineers, we design the ideal solution to our clients.
Our specialized services in off-shore, among the experience and logistics operator, allows ATD to offer total support for all the logistics activities in international projects, including services like:
- Packaging and classification for materials and cargoes for platforms, based in procedures established by international groups of Oil and Energy sectors.
- Engineering reports for off-shore and on-shore, and coordination of approval process by the Marine Warranty Survey.
- International towing for hulls, modules and off-shore platforms on wet tow.
- Platform transportation, modules, ships and barges in dry tow mode according to deck ship and semi-submersible solutions.
- Chartering or operations with Heavy Lift ships for international transportation of modules for FPSO/ FRSU and other heavy module cargoes.
- Load-out/load-in services in local shipyards, before maritime transportation, of modules, jackets and super heavy equipment.
- Support to handling operations in port terminals and stowage operations on board.