The Engineering and Services for Construction division offers specialized services to support assembling, movement and sliding; heavy lifting, salvage projects and costs efficiency in maneuvers during industrial assembling phase.
Our experience includes solutions for elevation of conventional power plants (gas and carbon), and development of technical solutions for costs efficiency for wind farms.
We offer the following services:
- Support logistics for modular construction
- Mechanical Engineering support industrial assembling
- Rigging studies for crane operations
- Skidding studies into foundation for lifting services and supporting on assembly main pieces of industry.
- Maneuver’s services and heavy cargo lifting, to support assembling
- Internal in site transportation with use of SPMT
- Salvage engineering studies and special Maneuvers for recovery damaged main pieces